Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

Earthquake

Hmm... Somewhere among the local blogging community, someone commented that bloggers are morons!


Bloggers Are Morons

Blogging has fried our brains. Instead of evacuating after the tremor, we, bloggers staying in high rise apartments, sit here n blog about it, oblivious to the risk should the building topple over or collapse. I, for one, was furiously typing away as the floor swayed under me instead of making plans to leave my apartment. Should I laugh or cry at this stupidity that has befallen me?



Hmm... What was I doing then, when it happens? I believed I'm typing something on the keyboard. Most probably lesson plans. Oh, lesson plans do have the effect of making people ignore everything else - like earthquake.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home