Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Crawling back...

As the old saying goes: 祸从口出,病从口入。

For the past few days, my life alternates between me crawling to and fro the toilet from my bed, to parking myself in front of the television in order to numb myself. It suxs!

I still get the weird rumblings in the tummy every now and then. But I can’t rest much longer. This is a society that does not tolerate weakness, even if it’s a rare case of food poisoning for me. Despite having my brain functioning at most at 20% level, I’m expected to provide lesson plans. And more lesson plans. And I had to be observed a pre-fixed number of times before I’m allowed to be graduated with the teaching diploma. It matters not that the doctor ordered a week of rest for me. I don’t have that time to rest.

A good thing came out of it though. I lost 7 kg. My belly is… ahem… flat!

Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home