Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

My Disclaimer

KJ wrote in his blog recently, commenting that he was amazed at the length of my posts. And wondered how I do it. Here’s how:

Firstly, I don’t always think with my brain. Just take a look at the disclaimer I have. After being a web-surfer for years and seeing thousands and thousands of blogs, I learnt that 99% of those blogs have authors saying that they are writing to share a piece of their minds or thoughts. Sharing too much of my mind makes me mindless, and the same for thoughts.

Hence, most of the time, I try to write from the heart. But then, the nice doctors at CMPB told me that I suffer from irregular heartbeat and heart murmur. That means that once in a while, I tend to be a heartless jerk.

And of course, at times like that, I have no choice but to do my thinking with my backside. We all know that backsides are always full of crap (pun intended). That is exactly what this particular post is.

Now, I must also admit that there will be times where I think with my penis. I am, after all, a hot-blooded male human. But when fingers communicate with the penis, their thoughts are not usually on typing a blog.

*hic! Early in the morning and I’m semi-drunk because the bloody sun is too hot!*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home