Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Hurt her and get THIS from me


*fuck you*

Alright, I know that hand signal is highly inappropriate of a teacher. But I don’t see the need to be a hypocrite. I had my fair share of ungentlemanly behavior. I used the “fuck” word quite a bit. But honestly, I rarely use it as an exclamation. But as a verb, I used it so much that there is really no point in keeping count. You just cannot count something like “fuck”.

So what do I used for exclamations? Well, I dare say I’m pretty well-versed in KNNBCCB and its variations. So my point is… this finger is really pretty mild coming from me.

Had the incident happened in a different place and time, my fist could well be on someone’s face. I believe I fight better than I dance. I was not always goody-two-shoes.

Alright, I’m pissed. And mind you, I don’t get pissed all that often. After a good night sleep, I will be able to be civil and friendly again.

Comments:
Does this relate to what happened in Lindy class or Swing Fling?
 
What do you'al think? LOL

When playing ball with my students few weeks back, one did something really un-sportmanship-ly. And I flashed my finger... And he asked if it was the right thing to do...

I explained that there is nothing wrong with being angry. There are many reasons in this world for a man to become angry and the most valid ones are when the people you care about are hurt unjustly.

I can accept healthy expression of anger. But what I want my students to learn, is the management of anger.

If flashing the finger and uttering "fuck" prevents the use of the fist or even parang. Please scream "fuck".

*roll eyes*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home