Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

Time to be Bz

Oh mine! it appears that I had not blogged for a week already. Oh well, that meant one thing. I am busy. Practicum is over and I will be posted to Mayflower Secondary School from next week onwards. I had no idea what to expect. Oh well…

YCF is finally entering its final stages. We had our first training at Damai Secondary School this morning. It is a nice school with excellent facilities. As the focus of the dance shifted from the tapping to the formation, the bulk of the work is also being passed from Beckie to me. She had been truly wonderful doing the greater share of the chereography so far. Must thank her well. I’ll need more life-force to see me through this campaign.

I am also nominated into the main committee to prepare the activities for the ASD in June. Busy times ahead indeed.

My dear mother had also proposed that I buy a new flat with her now so that I will have a home to call my own when she goes. Touchwood!! I wish she lives long and well…

But I’ll look around. Won’t mind having a flat to my name. So now I’m officially flat hunting.

In the midst of all this, I prepared this!


Thanks Keith! Credit to you for helping me obtain this gift. And ya… my gift-wrapping skill still suxs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home