Monday, July 04, 2005

 

NIE Investiture and Post-YCF Blues

Here I am… finally back to writing another blog entry. It is late Sunday night, or really, Monday morning. I slept the entire Sunday away. I woke up in for lunch, returned to bed and woke up next for dinner. Should be enough to eradicate my fatigue I hoped.

Watched the 2-part TV series on the adaptation of Earthsea. It wasn’t all that bad. But like most screen adaptations of books, I seriously felt something was lacking. But overall, it was fine enough for me. I am just such a sucker for the genre that anything fantasy or sci-fi will entertain me. But I must add that the books are MUCH better than the show any way I view it.

The past week had been a marathon of prayers for the success of the Youth Peace Culture Festival. In the midst of it, I was officially graduated from NIE via a dignified investiture on the 30th June.

The teaching gang lining up after the ceremony.


I guessed we took too much time in the auditorium. My maths gang had all de-gowned when I finally found them in the foyer. oh well~

On the 2 July, HQ1 kicked started the YCF. The SD item was brilliant! My eyes were all moist with pride at the end of it all. Great Work SD!!

Aiyo Aiyo Aiyo! Hey Yo! Yoo~ Passion of Youth!

Now for the baton will pass to the other 2 HQs. Good luck fellows. We’re be praying for your success.

Wrote a little poem dedicated my trainers too:

The orange glow
The bamboo ringing
Calling for young heroes and heroines
To rise above the mighty thunder
Sounded by the eager march
Tapping and storming
Young heroes and heroines
To direct the power for
The good of humanity


And yesh~ I’m officially suffering from post-ycf blues…

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home