Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

National Day 2005

It’s over! The National Day break zips passed before I even got a whiff of it. Incredible!

It began with the National Day observation in school. I was rather looking forward to visiting Bishan Park where a jogathon was planned. However, the rain made the ground there highly unsuited to house a school of students. The celebration carried on in campus instead.

I had intended to do some work after the observation but a call by a colleague to go for karaoke made me realized how badly I needed that spiritual outlet. And they learnt that I am a wild rocker at heart. It was not any secret anyways. Rock is my first choice of musical style.

Did Gajukai in the evening. Lawrence recommended the book “Many Lives, Many Masters” by Dr Brian Weiss to me. I managed to get my hands on it and will review it here when I’m done with it.

National Day was spent with the YMDs of the NYPSD. We had a wonderful sharing session at TBSC in the afternoon. We followed that activity by going to Ay Deng’s place to enjoy the Parade together. And we ate too much.

Another karaoke session was scheduled with my NIE mates this afternoon. I couldn’t join them for dinner after because I had to rush for Yonsha. A serious Yonsha session finally. Many thoughts.

Comments:
Brother, when are you coming back to lindy?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home