Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Teachers Day 2005

The curtains for my very first Teachers Day as a full-fledged educator are finally drawing to a close as I prepare to retire to bed for the night. The night is a wonderful for reflection. And I believe I had done alright as a beginning teacher thus far and is rather satisfied with the work that I’d done.

I spend the day resting.

My thumb is numb though. The school’s SWC organized a bowling session for the staff yesterday which I participated. It had been a long time since I last bowled and the muscles in my arm made their silent complain to me vividly. But I was rather pleased with myself for winning 3 trophies last night and achieving a personal best of 178 points for a single game. The dinner was delightful too. The staffs here are truly fun-loving. I am honestly thankful for that.

On a side note, someone found my wallet and returned it. I am seriously grateful. Although I had made the loss reports, I still very much prefer my old wallet back. There are more than just the cards and cash in that wallet.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

Comments:
Found your old wallet? lucky you...

3 trophies in night.. man you are great. I cant even bowl man.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home