Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

Red~ The Blood of Angry Men

My nose is running. Third time in 2 months. I think this time, Sir Fever visited as well. I am beginning to understand why many had the phobia with regards to the teaching profession: it is toils on your health. I am usually healthier.

LOTS OF MARKING TO DO. Sigh~ and my red pen chose the perfect moment to run out of ink. Mayhap, a call for me to take my rest.

Feel like screaming. But then again, the sore in my throat denies me.

But I am in the midst of a campaign. I cannot rest for too long. Assuming the identity of a Bodhisattva of the Earth, I demand that the antibodies in my body cleanse it of all viruses. I will give them six hours! I got a battle waiting for me to fight in.

Shutting my brain for six hours from now... I will be back fighting fit!

Comments:
teaching aint easy

you have to work during and off school hours.

you better take care of your health
 
teaching aint easy

you have to work during and off school hours.

you better take care of your health
 
thanks. I will.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home