Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Cold November

It had been a busy week. Firstly, there was the SD Kenshukai. I was unable to stay for the entire duration because my brother had chosen the next day to get me a sister-in-law. Seriously lacking in sleep from running errands for my brother, but it was a joyous occasion for the family.

I raise my eyes to the skies
Seeking for the comforting lights
Of the stars
But all I see are clouds
Floating along with the cold winds
The times are changing
I am changing

Like a frog in a well
I struggle to see beyond the walls
But I climb
Trying with all my might
To breath the lovely air of the night
But the more I climb
The more I see of the walls

Can I, but just jump
Or learn the secret of flight
To soar towards the guiding stars
But the barricade
Standing firm
Silent and strong
I vow to dismantle it somehow

November is here
The cold is penetrates
From the feet to the heart
Must reflect
Again and again
For a determined heart
Warms from the heart to the feet

Had a health screening yesterday, my cholesterol level and blood pressure went up. Am I too stressed?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home