Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Reality Check

Religious Life:

I have more or less maintained my one hour of daimoku per day. Not a bad accomplishment. But I had wanted to dedicate 10 minutes of chanting for each prayers I’d set. Counting my prayers set for the year 2006…

That adds to 7!!! I am still behind by 10 minutes each day. Got to try harder.

Spiritual Life:

I’m rather excited about the District Leaders Kenshu and the IIC R&R for the next 2 weekends. A great opportunity to strengthen myself spiritually and work on my Human Revolution. I'm learning a lot as I prepares for these events. Cheers!

I had also decided to participate in this year’s NDP. Should be a great year ahead.

Work Life:

I am still enjoying my career choice thus far. With each passing week, my nervousness and “stage-fright” when standing in front of a classful of students diminishes, this can only be good news. I think my pedagogy is improving.

I need to work on improving my handling of CCA though. I felt that I did not do a good job in that respect. Need to reflect on it. The school’s website needs updating too.

I have been assigned the role of the department’s resource manager. It is hard work. But I’ll do well for it. I had also been robed into the DATA committee and given the responsibility to be in-charge of the Alternative Assessment Project. This is only the beginning I guessed. I finally lost the feeling of being a “trainee” and is totally plunged into the thick of action.

Personal Life:

Shifting to my new flat by CNY. I think that would be the main highlight for now. I realized that the holiday festive season is bad for my weight, must really be more discipline in watching my weight.

Finally, I still miss her occasionally. I seriously need to move on.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home