Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Full Throttle

My life is in full throttle again after a short break at the school camp. I hurt my neck unknowingly. By which, I meant that I hurt it without knowing why nor when. But I believe it was a blessing in disguise. I had rested and am ready for another campaign for Peace, Education and Culture!

Friday: Attended the Sixth Daisaku Ikeda Annual Lecture. The guest speaker was Dr Alatas who was a leading Muslim sociologist. His insights on the topic “Peace and Cruelty” are truly inspiring. My heart ached for our generations who are deluded to the fact that war is barbarous and deterrence is a poor excuse for the participation in the arms race.

I vowed to speak out even more for justice and peace.

Saturday: Transmission Committee meeting. Keenly felt my mission once again. The year 2006 MUST end in victory!

Defeat is not an option!

Sunday: Discussion meeting. An oasis of dialogue! Relived the eternal 3.16 and fired the spirit of Mentor and Disciple within me.

Sensei! I will definitely work hard and become a capable youth you can be proud of!

Monday: Received news that a NYPSD ywd is hospitalized with some kidney trouble. Prayed deeply for her.

Flag-bearers of NYPSD! Now is the time to be united, to grow, to develop, to win! And be ever stronger!

Tuesday: Kick-off meeting for NDP 2006! Culture is the true expression of humanity. It will be a tough journey. It will be a struggle. But without a life-and-death challenge, we cannot savor joy from our existence in this planet Earth.

I wait in anticipation.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home